3G USB Modem for HSUPA high speed wireless internet at any time and any place - just insert your SIM card! This new version is compatible with Windows computers, laptops, notebooks, and netbooks.
At a Glance...
• HSDPA USB Modem for 3G wireless internet via your SIM card
• Backwards compatible with 2G, 2.5G, 2.75G (GSM/GPRS/EDGE) networks
• Data transmission up to 7.2Mbps
• Global connectivity - Use Anywhere!
• Works with Windows operating systems
• Plug-and-play with auto-installing software
• Insert a micro SD card (up to 32GB) for use as a USB flash drive
• Primary Function: 3G USB Modem
• Chipset: Qualcomm MSM6290
- HSUPA: 3GPP Release6, up to 5.76M bps UL,category 6
- HSUPA: 3GPP Release6, up to 7.2M bps DL,category 7/8
- UMTS: 3GPP Release4, up to 384 Kbps DL and UL
- EDGE: 3GPP Release4, Multislot class 12, up to 237 Kbps
- GPRS: 3GPP Release4, Multislot class 10, up to 85.6Kbps
• Network Systems:
-WCDMA Power Class 3，
-GPRS 850/900 Power Class 4，
-EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 Power Class E2
• Frequencies: GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz UMTS: 850/1900/2100MHz
• Supported Operating Systems: Windows 2000, XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7
• Antenna: Internal Antenna
• T-Flash Card Slot: Supports TF/micro SD cards up to 32GB (not included)
• Power Source: USB 5VDC
• Dimensions (mm): 90 (L) x 23 (W) x8 (D)
• Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
• Auto installing driver from the device
• Plug and Play, No CD Required
• Can quickly connect to any preset networks (All major providers from Afghanistan AWCC through to Yemen YTC) or enter your own settings
• As seller, we does not provide customer support for GPRS or WAP setup. Instructions are available from your cellular service providers website and service centers. If you have further questions then we suggest you visit forums and community websites such as [http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/]. This is a great way to find other users from your region that have already posted information regarding almost any question and answer you may need.
• 3G USB Modem
• English Manual
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
• What does auto installation software mean?
When you connect this HSDPA USB Modem to your Windows computer/laptop, the software will install directly from the modem without having to use a CD. This makes it more convenient to use the device on different notebooks and netbooks, ensuring you have maximum mobility without sacrificing functionality.
• What kind of download speeds can I expect with this HSDPA wireless modem?
This modem supports download speeds of up to 7.2Mbps. Actual download speeds depend on factors such as your service provider, your proximity to the base-station and how many other people are sharing the overall bandwidth.
* This item not ship to P.O Box, please provide your actual address.