**"Apple" and "iPad" are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. This is not claimed to be an authorized or branded product by Apple Inc. The product and our company are not affiliated with Apple Inc. or endorsed by them in any way.
5 in 1 Memory Card Reader with USB port for iPad. Transfer your pictures fast and easily from your camera to your iPad.
Transferring videos and pictures to your iPad is now easier than ever with the 5 in 1 iPad memory card connection kit. After connecting the 5 in 1 card reader, your iPad will automatically open the Photo app, letting you choose which pictures and videos to import. View your favorite files on the gorgeous iPad display and easily show them with friends and family!
Import photos and videos from your digital camera, SD memory card, Micro SD card, MMC Card, MS and Ms Duo Card, and M2 card to your iPad in a blink of an eye.
At a Glance...
• 5 in 1 Memory Card Reader for iPad
• USB Port
• Easily Treansfer Pictures and Videos to your iPad
• Interface: USB, SD, MMC, MS, TF, M2
• USB: USB 2.0
• Copatible with iPad, iPad 2, the New iPad/3
• Connector: 30 Pin
• USB Port
• Micro SD/M2 Port
• SD/MMC/MS/MS Duo Port
• Main product dimensions: 40x50x15mm (L x W x D)
• Main product weight: 20g
• Weight/dimension is for the main item of this boxed product, to help you compare product sizes before buying: please do not base your shipping calculations on this price - shipping prices depend on your cart contents, shipping destination, and shipping method: please use the checkout to select options and preview shipping price for your total order.
• This product uses the Apple 30 pin connector and is compatible with the iPad 1, 2 and the New iPad/3.
• 5 in 1 Connection Kit
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
• Will this work for connection to an external USB hard drive?
• The iPad is not picking up my USB flash drive, why?
If your iPad does not detect the USB flash drive, try creating a folder called "DCIM" and move all your media files there. You should also make sure the switch on the device is set to USB (left side).
* This item not ship to P.O Box, please provide your actual address.