"iOS", "iPhone", "iPod Touch", and "iPad" is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. This is not claimed to be an authorized or branded product by Apple Inc. The product and our company are not affiliated with Apple Inc. or endorsed by them in any way.
Bluetooth Game Controller With Built-in 2100mAh Power Bank has been specially designed to be used for iPhone or iPod Touch, to make game playing that much more enjoyable while also being able to charge your iOS device.
Temple Run, Nyan Cat and Frogger and old school emulated games are popular passtimes being played on many iOS systems. Now take advantage with this game controller that fits your iPhone 4/4s or iPod Touch and play them games without having to touch the screen for complete control. The game controller has been designed to make playing games much more comfortable as the center has a rubber frame that rotates a full 360 degrees while comfortably fitting your iPhone or iPod Touch.
On the left hand side the controller had the popular and easy to guide D-pad with left, right, up and down direction s and on the right hand side of the game pad is 4 action buttons. Also like most hand-held controllers there are well-placed trigger buttons at the top of this unit for further gaming actions. Using Bluetooth to build a connection between the iOS device and the controller you will never have to worry about wires getting in the way, and as a added bonus you can also use the controller to play games on your iPad from a distance.
Better yet. the game controller for iOS phones and tablets has a built in 2100mAh battery that not only keeps your controller in power for days on end, but can be used to charge your iPhone or iPod Touch while you are on the go. Used as a power bank, simply connect your power cable to the controllers USB port and keep your battery charged.
At a Glance…
• Bluetooth Game Controller
• Built-in 2100mAh Power Bank
• Designed for iOS Systems
• Bluetooth Version: 2.0
• Operating Frequency: 2.4GHz
• Working Distance: 6 to 8 Meters
• Output: 5V, 2.1A/1A, Via USB
• Input: 5V, 1A, Via Micro USB
• Power Source: Built-in Polymer Lithium Battery or USB
• Battery Size: 2100mAh
• Usage Time: 200 Hours (Uninterrupted Use)
• Standby Time: 150 Days
• Working Voltage: 3.7V/DC
• Working Current: 20mA
• Compatibility: iOS 5 and above
• Micro USB Port (Input)
• USB Port (Output)
• Main product dimensions: 213x70x36mm (L x W x D)
• Main product weight: 255g
• Weight/dimension is for the main item of this boxed product, to help you compare product sizes before buying: please do not base your shipping calculations on this price - shipping prices depend on your cart contents, shipping destination, and shipping method: please use the checkout to select options and preview shipping price for your total order.
• To connect this game controller to your iPhone, firstly turn on the game controller and press the '0','9','E1' and 'E2' buttons and hold them for 5 to 10 seconds until the blue Bluetooth light begins to flash and then turn on your iPhone's Bluetooth via the settings and it should detect and display the name 'Game Controller', and from there you can pair the two devices.
• Game Controller
• USB Cable (Product Specific)
• User Manual + Game List Guide (Product Specific)
* This item not ship to P.O Box, please provide your actual address.