1/4 Inch Color 1 Megapixel CMOS IP Camera that features H.264 recording format, IR-Cut, Pan/Tilt and 720p resolution is a smart wholesale solution to boost your security.
This "Smart-Eye" IP security camera allows you to log in from anywhere in the world to check the security status of your home, business or property. It uses H.264 for compressing videos, which is a standard for video compression, and is currently one of the most commonly used formats for the recording, compression, and distribution of high definition video. It has pan and tilt capabilities for all round better movement and positioning, turning 350 degrees horizontally and vertically for 100 degrees. Used with CMOS imagers, infrared (IR) cut-off filters produce accurate color images. With the help of this technology, every detail appears so distinctly, allowing you to easily identify people and recognize objects, even in environments with poor lighting conditions.
With 10 LED built-in lights, it allows clear viewing no matter the environment. The “Smart-Eye” IP camera has a 720p resolution, which is a progressive HDTV signal format with 720 horizontal lines and an aspect ratio (AR) of 16:9 (1.78:1). All major HDTV broadcasting standards include a 720p format that has a resolution of 1280×720. The “Smart-Eye” is compatible with the most popular mobile phone operating systems such as Android and iOS.
At a Glance…
• 1/4 Inch Color CMOS IP Camera
• 720p Resolution
• Horizontal Pan of 350 Degrees and Vertical Tilt of 100 Degrees
• Motion Detection
• Two Way Audio
• 10 IR LEDs with IR-CUT
• Resolution: 1280x720(720p); 640x360, 320x180
• FPS: 30 FPS
• Image Compression: H.264/JPEG
• Audio Compression: G.711 / G.726
• White Balance: Auto
• Image Rotation: Flip / Mirror
• Dual Way Audio
• Motion Detection
• Operation Temperature: -20 to 50 Degree Celsius
• Operation Humidity: 10 to 80 Percent (Non-Condensing)
• Power Source: Power Adapter
• Power Consumption: less than 6W