Pulse Oximeter for Children, measuring both blood oxygen saturation and heart rate in a quick and accurate way, and also coming with a LIR 2450 rechargable battery and a small battery recharging dock to always keep your Oximeter in power.
Designed to perfectly fit around your child’s finger, this oximeter accurately measures both oxygen saturation and pulse rate in a non invasive way. No needles needed! Just place the oximeter around one of your child’s finger, turn on the device and in a matter of seconds an accurate reading will appear on the device’s screen. Perfect to monitor the oxygen saturation of a child with asthma or just to check up on the general health of your loved ones. Coming with a battery, battery charger, and free lanyard, this small oximeter is a must have for parents.
At a Glance...
• Blood Oxigen and Heart Rate Meter
• Designed for Kids Hands
• Light and Portable
• Free Battery and Battery Charger
• SpO2 Measuring Range: 0-100% (1% Range)
• Accuracy: 70-100%: ±2%
• PR Measuring Range: 30bpm-250bpm
• PR Accuracy: ±2bpm or ±2%
• Auto Power Off
• Power Source: LIR 2450 Rechargable Battery (Included)
• Usage Time: Aprox 6 Hours
• Power Consumption: 80mA
• Display Size: 0.96 Inch
• Display Resolution: 128x64
• Non Touch Display
• This product is not a medical device and all readings are for user information only. As seller can not be held liable for readings taken using this device.