Network Phone IP Camera that has Cloud Communication functionality and a 3.5 Inch Display Screen to show the person that is calling is a smart innovative device which combines all the functions of a security IP camera plus many more features.
This unique looking gadget is the “Skypecam”, which is a combination of an IP camera and a video phone. This hybrid device can support direct camera feed via an Android smartphone or an iPhone as well as an iPad, therefore no matter where you are you can view what is happening as well as engage in video call conversations with others via the “Skypecam”. Connect to the internet via WiFi or by the built-in LAN port located on the back of the “Skypecam” for internet access.
The “Skypecam” comes with a 3.5 inch high-definition display screen providing an exclusive method of contacting others. By using the included P2P 3C card, the user can receive calls to the “Skypecam” and engage in video conversations making this a smart way to keep a watchful eye over anybody at your house such as your elderly grandparents or your mischievous children. The camera itself has a horizontal pan movement of 355 degrees and a tilt movement of 90 degrees to make sure a vast space can be watched to help increase the safety. With 7 IR LEDs, the “Skypecam” can keep an eye on any activity whether it is day or night with a night visibility of up to 10 meters.
As the “Skypecam” uses H.264 video compression, the result is a video recording with a low bit rate but a higher quality picture, which is better for saving storage space while maintaining a good footage. The standard for video compression is H.265 as it is currently one of the most regularly used formats for the recording, compression, and distribution of high definition video. For storing the collective video footage, the “Skypcam” has a micro SD card slot that can support up to 32GB and a USB port that can support up to a 32GB flash drive to ensure that a vast length of video footage can be saved.
At a Glance...
• Network Phone Camera
• Cloud Communication
• Pan/Tilt Function
• 7 IR LEDs
• Resolution: 640x480 (VGA)
• FPS: 25 FPS
• Image Compression: H.264
• 3C Calling
• Motion Detection
• Backup: Micro SD Card, USB Flash Disk
• Power Source: Power Adapter
• Display Size: 3.5 Inch
• Non Touch Display
• Image Sensor: 1/4 Inch Color CMOS Sensor
• Lens: f: 3.6mm
• Pan/Tilt Angle: Horizontal-355 Degrees; Vertical-90 Degrees
• Infrared Light: 7 IR LEDs, Night Visibility up to 10 Meters
• Min LUX: 0.1
• Micro SD Card up to 32GB
• USB Flash Disk up to 32GB
• Micro SD Card Slot
• 3C Card Port
• USB Port
• AV OUT
• DC IN
• Supports work with external 8-channel wireless alarm equipment such as: door, smoke, infrared sensor.
• The 3C card port is the same size as a SIM card port, but SIM cards cannot be used with this device. The included 3C card should be used for cloud communication.
• Network Phone Camera
• User Manual (Product Specific)
• Antenna (Product Specific)
• Power Adapter (Product Specific)
• 3C Card (Product Specific)
*** Notes ***
For any further setup instructions, please consult with professional technician/engineer.