Cree XM-L T6 Diving Flashlight is a quality way to shine light whether you are outside or underwater as it emits 600 Lumens and has 3-Modes and Rechargeable Batteries.
Cree XM-L T6, A bight way
This sturdy flashlight is a solid man-size tool that uses XM-L T6 Cree bulbs to emit 600 lumens of white color brightness. Ideal for camping or diving, it has an IPX8 waterproof rating, meaning it is completely protected from the ingress of water. With a 60 meter beam range underwater, you can rest assured that you will see Jaws in enough time for you to swim away to safety. Plus it has a 10 hour runtime since it uses three 18650 batteries that are rechargeable via the included power adapter. There are three modes - high, middle and low - and the lens is made of glass while the reflector is made of aluminum smooth/SMO material.
At a Glance...
• Cree XM-L T6 Diving Flashlight
• 600 Lumens
• Rechargeable Batteries
• Emitter Brand: Cree
• LED Type: XM-L
• BIN: T6
• Color: White
• Number of Emitter: 1
• Brightness: 600 LM
• Charger Input: AC100-240V 50/60 HZ
• Charger Output : DC 4.5V 1.5A
• Voltage Input: 3.7~4.2V
• Power Source: Built-In 3x 18650 batteries, 6600mah
• Runtime: 10 Hours
• Number of Modes: 3
• Mode Arrangement: 100% Hi - 40% Mid - 20% Low
• Lens: Glass Lens
• Reflector: Aluminum Smooth/SMO
• Beam Range: 60 Meters (Underwater)
• Waterproof: IPX8
• Power Adapter
• 2x Waterproof Ring
* This item not ship to P.O Box, please provide your actual address.