Cloud IP Camera a good way to increase your office or home’s security as it has a resolution of 1280x720p as well as having a 1/4 Inch CMOS, IR-Cut Support and Two Way Audio Support.
Easy Management and Secure Life
Time to improve the security of your office or home with this cloud IP camera, which has been designed for easy management and to provide a secure life. A professional way to keep an eye on your property when you are not present as it has a 1/4 inch CMOS sensor as well as motion detection to capture everything as it happens. Installation is simple as this IP camera is a plug and play device. You will instantly improve the security of your home.
High Resolution + Control Via Smartphone
With a resolution of 1280x720p, the footage is high quality, plus the 10 small IR lights with IR-Cut technology provide a night vision distance of up to 8 meters so you can see who bumps around at night. View all the action via your smartphone from wherever you are in the world as this IP camera supports mobile phone view, video control and also dual way audio so you can provide a warning yourself or listen to what's happening.
At a Glance...
• Cloud IP Camera
• Play and Play
• 1/4 Inch CMOS
• IR-Cut Support
• Two Way Audio Support
• Sensor: 1/4 Inch CMOS sensor
• Resolution: 1280x720
• Minimum Illumination: 0 Lux (IR Lights On)
• Lens: f=4.0mm, F=2.0, Fixed Iris
• Mobile Phone View
• Video Control
• Dual Way Audio
• Memory: SD Card (Up to 32GB)
• Motion Detection
• Triggered Actions: Email/FTP/SD storage/external alarm/send message to alarm server
• User Setting: Three levels
• Date/ Time Setting: support
• OS Supported: Microsoft Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7/Mac OS
• Browser: Internet Explorer6.0 and above or Compatible Browser, Safari, Firefox
• Power: DC 5V
• Power consumption: less than 6W
• Operating temperature: -10 to 50 Degree Celsius
• Humidity: 10% to 80% Non-Condensing