This LED flashlight has a special design enabling it to be used when diving as it can survive up to depths of 40 meters. Using a CREE XM-L T6 LED, this flashlight emits 800 lumens in a light yellow throw.
The flashlight incorporates a rotary switch design that lets you select modes in a unique but practical way. Twist the bottom of the flashlight right until it tightens and the light will come on. To select another mode loosen it slightly by twisting it left and then return to twist it right until it tightens for the mode to change. Continue to do this action until you find the mode that is most suited for you and your needs.
CREE XM-L T6 LED
This LED flashlight will be ideal for special operational needs such as levee patrol, search, site inspection, security, first aid at sea, night observation. Plus it is excellent for outdoor activities such as hiking, camping, hunting, survival, hiking and diving. Gold-plated internal components are used to ensure that each component in the LED will have a strong contact connection to enable great usage. This LED flashlight is convenient and practical for all to use.
At a Glance...
• CREE XM-L T6 LED Waterproof Scuba Diving Flashlight
• 800 Lumens
• Maximum 40 Meters Underwater
• 3 Modes
• Color: Light Yellow
• LED: CREE XM-L T6
• Battery: 1 X 18650 3.7V Battery
• The Main Purpose: Diving
• Diving Depth :Up to 40 M
• Light Mode: Strong, Weak light, Blasting flash
• Switch Mode: Rotary switch
• Main Features: Reflector, Lens, Light cup
• Gold-plated Internal Components
• High quality can be used for more than 100,000 Hours, which eliminates the trouble of replacing the lamp
• Suitable for Self Safety, Hunting, Cycling, Climbing, Camping and outdoor activity