At a Glance...
• Android 4.4 Mini DLP projector is a smart TV in your pocket.
• Bluetooth and Wi-Fi bring wireless connectivity for streaming content, surfing the web or connecting peripherals
• 30 to 120 Inch image size with great color depth, brightness and clarity
• Has IR Remote control, two USB ports, HDMI out and Audio Jack for comprehensive connectivity
Bring your movies presentations video games and pictures to life on the big screen with the M6 portable mini projector.
Featuring an Android 4.4 operating system and coming with Bluetooth as well as Wi-Fi connectivity this compact pocket size projector allows you to wirelessly connect to your Smartphone, tablet pc, laptop and many more devices. Now you can enjoy your favorite content without the hassle of any cables or wires.
Android 4.4 Mini DLP Projector
This Android 4.4 projector has a quad core A7 CPU and 1GB of RAM for a strong performance and the native 854x480 resolutions can be displayed in 4:3, 16:9 or 16:10 aspect ratios. With a 2000:1 contrast ratio and projection range from 1 to 5 meters this short throw projector has everything you need for portable entertainment.
A projection size of 30 to 120 inches means you can carry around a large screen in your pocket, great for those work presentations, movie nights with the family or long journeys. With the Kodi media player pre-installed as well as access to Netflix and other streaming apps there is a wealth of rich content for this mini DLP projector as it like a fully fledged TV box.
It has full support for all the popular video formats up to 1080P as well as compatibility with H.263 / 264 and 265 files that with advanced compression techniques ensure you can make the most of the 8GB of built in memory, however the micro SD card support allows for a massive 32GB of extra storage.
Coming with its own remote controller as well as two full size USB ports, navigation of this media projector couldn't be easier and you can even add a keyboard, mouse or game pad to turn it into fully functioning minicomputer or portable games station.
The projector contains a 4200mAh battery that brings about 2 hours of usage time so whether your surfing the web, playing games, watching films or presenting in front of the board there's sufficient usage time for all your needs.
• OS version: Android 4.4
• CPU: RK3128 CorteX-A7 Quad Core
• Processor Speed: 1.2GHz
• RAM: 1GB
• Internal Memory: 8GB
• External Memory: Support up to 32GB
• Image System: 0.3 Inch DMD
• Native Resolution: 854 x 480
• Support Resolution: 1920 x 1080
• Lamp: RGB LED
• Brightness: 400 Lumens
• Image Size: 30 to 120 Inch
• Projection Distance: 1 to 5 Meters
• Color Temp: 6500K
• Speakers: 2W
• Contrast: 2000: 1
• Operation Mode: Manual / 2.4 GHz Remote Control
• Supports SD Cards
• LED Life: About 30,000 Hours
• Screen Ratio: 4:3, 16:9, 16:10
• Digital Keystone Correction: +/-12 Degrees
• Uniform Brightness: About 85%
• Throw Ratio: 1.19:1
• Focus: manual, +/- 40 Degrees
• Remote Control: Supports infrared and 2.4GHz wireless remote control
• WIFI: 802.11 b/g/n
• Bluetooth V4.0
• Battery: Built in battery 3.7V 4200mAh
• Working Time: About 2 hours
• Charging Time: About 1 hours
• Support: Kodi 14
• Temperature Operation: 5 to 40 Degree Celsius
• Storage Packed: -25 to 60 Degree Celsius
• Storage Unpacked: 0 to 45 Degree Celsius
• Humidity Operation: 15 to 85% RH
• Storage Packed: 5 to 93% RH
• Storage Unpacked: 15 to 85% RH
• Working Temperature: -10 to 35 Degrees Celcius