• Open gates, activate machinery or secure your property the GSM Gate opener
• Operating on quad band GSM frequencies it can be used in most locations where you have cell reception
• Uses caller ID for identification so any other calls will be ignored
• Up to 64 authorized phone numbers can be stored on the device
The GSM gate opener can be used for authorized door access, controlling gates, shared car parking, remotely switching on or off equipment and much more.
This compact remote gate opener operates on GSM cellular frequencies so unlike remote controls can be used from almost anywhere, even another city or state. This means you can control access for workmen, visitors or deliveries while your away.
Its simple and easy to set up with a simply relay that activates the open command or acticvation button for gates, bollards, automated machinery, garage doors and more.
If the GSM Controller recognizes the number of the caller from its stored known numbers then it rejects the call and instructs the gate or door to open or close. If the umber isn't recognized then no action will be taken.
There will be no call costs as the GSM gate opener rejects or ignores calls so the only fee you will face is for keeping an active SIM card. It can be installed and used in any location that is covered by one of the 850/900/1800/1900MHz GSM frequencies with a supported SIM card installed. This low cost solution for securing your assets and controlling gates, bollards, barriers, garage doors, shutters, access doors or machinery and can store up to 64 authorized numbers so its ideal for shared facilities as well as private property.
• Rated Voltage: 12V/1A
• Working Temperature: -10 to 60 Degree Celsius
• Storage Temperature: -20 to 60 Degree Celsius
• Relative Humidity: 10 to 90% (No condensation)
• Frequency: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
• Communication Protocol: GSM PHASE 2/2+ (Include Data service)
• Wired Zones: 2
• Related Voltage of the Output Relay: 3A/240V
• Support up to 64 authorized phone numbers can be configured
• SIM Card Slot
• GSM Antenna
• DC IN
• GSM Gate Opener
• GSM Antenna
• Power Adapter
• User Manual
*** Notes ***
For any further setup instructions, please consult with professional technician/engineer.